quesPhysical harm during assault.

What is the section of law that applies to a person who has assaulted someone in an inebriated condition and fractures a jaw?

  • ansSection 326, or even 307 of IPC.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

We have decided to live separate after 6 years of my marriage. As initially my…
Me and a girl  are in relationship since 9 years. Their parents knew this and…
twe are a hindu family. the concern is regarding a house on my grandmothers name.…
Dear Sir I m Rajesh Srivastava. MERI shadi ke 8 YEAR se jyada ho chuke.…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly