Parents not ready for our marriage what can we do

Sir agr ldka nd ldki sadi k liye ready h but unke perents ready ni h to kya krna caiye? Ldki nd ldka ready h sadi k liye to ldki ke perents rok skte h kya sadi ko rply me

Answers (1)

U can marry - 1). If completed age of the boy is 21 yrs and completed age of the girl is 18 yrs. ; 2).both of them are not in any matrimonial alliance means not any living spouce/if living must be divorced , 3). Not under the prohibited relationship as per the law 4).Should be mentally fit and not of unsound mind 5).No compulsion of any kind - marrying at their own means free consent . = if u guys are fulfilling the above mentioned conditions than u can do marriage without even the consent of the parents . Now the available options for marrying is doing the court marriage if both the hindu and marriage under the special marriage act if otherwise the case is ; you have also got the marriage option under Arya Samaj Vivah . The same can be done on any working day and not on an holiday ; Marriage registration can also be done after marrying .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I get married on 19jan2017. My wife only live for 18 days from marriage date to today. She always used to lie about me to her parents. Last month she …

Read More

I am 18+ girl. I want to leave my parents home because I want to complete my study that's y I wanna stay alone please give me advice legally…

Read More

Since my marriage,my husband and in-laws are forcing me to open a locker.They are forcing me to keep my jeweleries there which is given by my parents …

Read More

Sir, iam 21 year old completed my btech. Iam in love with my moms brother who is 26 year old.we both love each other.we belong to same cast. But my pa…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue