Parents not ready for our marriage what can we do

Sir agr ldka nd ldki sadi k liye ready h but unke perents ready ni h to kya krna caiye? Ldki nd ldka ready h sadi k liye to ldki ke perents rok skte h kya sadi ko rply me

U can marry - 1). If completed age of the boy is 21 yrs and completed age of the girl is 18 yrs. ; 2).both of them are not in any matrimonial alliance means not any living spouce/if living must be divorced , 3). Not under the prohibited relationship as per the law 4).Should be mentally fit and not of unsound mind 5).No compulsion of any kind - marrying at their own means free consent . = if u guys are fulfilling the above mentioned conditions than u can do marriage without even the consent of the parents . Now the available options for marrying is doing the court marriage if both the hindu and marriage under the special marriage act if otherwise the case is ; you have also got the marriage option under Arya Samaj Vivah . The same can be done on any working day and not on an holiday ; Marriage registration can also be done after marrying .