quesParalytic condition of father handover to brother

my father is 85 years old and paralytic, unable to move without any help,can speak.is living with me for one and a half year, i took lot of care with all his needs including medical treatment,but now i m going abroad with my family permanently, so i have to leaving my father. i have only one brother living in the my father property and not willing to keep him, i doubt he and his wife may hurt, even life threat to my father due to his property i.e. a small house. and i have no good and healthy relationship to my brother and at this age my father do not want any complaint type to any one against my brother , my father also diagnosed as odd behavior, so i m very much worried about my father and what i should do?

  • ansYou know your father is paralytic and 85 years old your brother refuses to take care of your father , under such circumstances your decision to go abroad with your family permanently is absolutely wrong and cannot be justified under any circumstances.
    Cancel your plans of going abroad and take care of your father. In case you go abroad and your father is not taken care of by your brother you will have to live with guilt complex all your life .

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Mum and dad were intercaste married.earlier father used to beat mother .but now things have…
meri marriage ke baad mere father mother sabhi bahut pareshaan karte hai or mujhe ghar…
I am a catholic christian from kerala, and my father is planning to partition family…
Me and my father are planning to buy a new property jointly in my and…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly