My girlfriend was married against her will how can we live together

dear sir i am  unmarried age 29 saal . meri girl frand  age 24 saal 4 years se hum ek dusre ko jaante hai or ek dusre se pyar karte hai ham log shadi krna chahte hai lekin uski gharwalow ki marji se 19/04/2016 ko shadi kar di gai hai . hum log alag nahi hona chahte hai kya ho sakta hai hum log saath me reh sakte hai. plz. suggest me.

In case where the boy and the girl are of major age to get married and the boy and the girl wishes to marry each other then nobody can lawfully stop them from getting married.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari