My girlfriend was married against her will how can we live together

dear sir i am  unmarried age 29 saal . meri girl frand  age 24 saal 4 years se hum ek dusre ko jaante hai or ek dusre se pyar karte hai ham log shadi krna chahte hai lekin uski gharwalow ki marji se 19/04/2016 ko shadi kar di gai hai . hum log alag nahi hona chahte hai kya ho sakta hai hum log saath me reh sakte hai. plz. suggest me.

Answers (1)

335 votes

In case where the boy and the girl are of major age to get married and the boy and the girl wishes to marry each other then nobody can lawfully stop them from getting married.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."