My friend getting beaten up by her husband and in laws what to do

Hindu family. My house owner's daughter in law is been tortured and sometimes beaten up by her husband family. since she is not allowed to go out she asked for help even i can help her directly because my husband does like this he fears if they ask us to vacant. but i could not keep mum after all poor women got beaten up today also. no support from her parents side how can i help her anonymously. please suggest.

1. She can immediately lodge a police complaint u/s498A of IPC against her husband and inlaws for subjecting her to cruelty . After filing this complaint, her  husband & inlaws will run around and spend considerable amount of money to get anticipatory bail,

2. She can then file DV case asking for residential right, maintenance (if she is unemployed), protection etc.,

3. Finally she can propose them mutual consent divorce against lumsum amount as compensation,