My family is harassing me

I am getting disturbed with slander, libel language, intent of discouragement, mentally torturing by my kith and kin. i request you to let me know how to proceed legally in this case.

Dear Client,
Particulars are not clear. What is your age, in what way your relatives disturbed you with slander, libel language. What is the motive behind to discourage you. It is only between your relatives and you. Take passive steps like not facing them. It is very difficult to prove slander,libel language unless it is in writing. If you got written evidence you must file a criminal case against them under Indian Penal Code.

It is very easy problem to the solution that your parents decision and proceed the for other step my be take, first of all you must be say what type of slander,libel language,mentally torturing. why did you suffer that problem's ple give the full information of your self.