My family is harassing me

I am getting disturbed with slander, libel language, intent of discouragement, mentally torturing by my kith and kin. i request you to let me know how to proceed legally in this case.

Answers (2)

289 votes

Dear Client,
Particulars are not clear. What is your age, in what way your relatives disturbed you with slander, libel language. What is the motive behind to discourage you. It is only between your relatives and you. Take passive steps like not facing them. It is very difficult to prove slander,libel language unless it is in writing. If you got written evidence you must file a criminal case against them under Indian Penal Code.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

166 votes

It is very easy problem to the solution that your parents decision and proceed the for other step my be take, first of all you must be say what type of slander,libel language,mentally torturing. why did you suffer that problem's ple give the full information of your self.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."