My bhabhi controls the house and even hits me and my mother often

My bhabhi abuses us a lot and even hits me and my mother very often. My brother is stuck between her and us. Our house is in the name of my parents. Can my bhabhi claim any stake in the property if my parents ask her to leave the house?

In your situation,
Your mother should file a complaint in the women's cell regarding the physical abuse from her daughter-in-law.
You mother can also file a case of domestic violence against her daughter-in-law.

Regarding the share in the property,
The wife in not entitled to the share in property of her husbands parents.
She can only claim the share in her husbands property.

Click here to find the best Civil lawyer in your city.