quesMentally harassment by father. What action can i take against him?

Hi,sir I m in Canada as a student status.my parents nd two younger brothers are in India.my younger brother who is 23 years old is handicap nd other one is of 15 years.my dad used to harass us mentally since we are kids.but now the things are getting worst he is like harassing them as hell.he is spying on my mom nd not giving mental peace to my brothers.i m really worried about them please help me.because tJay mataji tara bappa mari gaya enjoyhat man is a daily drinker and has some psychic problem too.reply as soon as possible

  • ans

    Your query is silent whether you have a mother or grandparents?

    If yes, then ask them to move an application  of child custody thereby seeking custody of both the brothers.

    Further they should also file an petition under Section 125 CRPC thereby seeking interim maintenance.


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I'm Govind and I'm living in Gurgaon. Because of our love matter my gals…
Hi lawyers, i need your help desperately, this is regarding my daughters marriage she is…
Hi sir, 7 yrs back 70 yrs old father approached court of his maintenance on…

I have been married for 24 years and my wife has always been immature and…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Preeti Joshi

  District Court
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly