Mental torture by my husband but have no prove of it

Sir, I am Hindu. And i was married in 2004.and since then i am tortured mentally by my husband in different ways and for different issues. But i have no proofs for that except my kids and my family. However, his family os not living with me even then he totrtures me for that too. Now he started to shoit at me on road, and even on my daughter by making false reasons. He buys everything from the market of his own choices. And always do the things by his own choice only. Even he left the property by his father withoit any discussion and now fights with me for the house of my father, which he bought in ambala for our convenience, as we were homeless that time. I am an engineer but left the job,tutions and all as he points on me that i am characterless and use to give money to my parents however i never gave them. My father has 3daughters and he is a retd bank officer, and he is the only son in law to blame this. He has objection on my phone calls to my parents.and meeting with neighbours

Answers (3)

285 votes

No prblem u will defiantly get ur problem solved. Nd there are lot of legal remedies for u. Hope for the best and be confident. There are may laws in your favour. So no need to worry. Nd have faith in legal system.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

93 votes

Tell your parents aboyt it , and then file an application to women cell. And see if settlement is arrived at if no then approac a lawyer for detailed action and steps to be followed. As that would require complete seiion of discussion .

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
146 votes

Now, whats your stand, what you want to do? pls clarify,
if you want to proceed legally with your husband then file a complaint with police.
you also have an option of filing Domestic Violence Case, 498A case.
more info can be provided after going through complete facts,

for further clarification call/meet me.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."