Mental torture by my husband but have no prove of it

Sir, I am Hindu. And i was married in 2004.and since then i am tortured mentally by my husband in different ways and for different issues. But i have no proofs for that except my kids and my family. However, his family os not living with me even then he totrtures me for that too. Now he started to shoit at me on road, and even on my daughter by making false reasons. He buys everything from the market of his own choices. And always do the things by his own choice only. Even he left the property by his father withoit any discussion and now fights with me for the house of my father, which he bought in ambala for our convenience, as we were homeless that time. I am an engineer but left the job,tutions and all as he points on me that i am characterless and use to give money to my parents however i never gave them. My father has 3daughters and he is a retd bank officer, and he is the only son in law to blame this. He has objection on my phone calls to my parents.and meeting with neighbours

No prblem u will defiantly get ur problem solved. Nd there are lot of legal remedies for u. Hope for the best and be confident. There are may laws in your favour. So no need to worry. Nd have faith in legal system.

Tell your parents aboyt it , and then file an application to women cell. And see if settlement is arrived at if no then approac a lawyer for detailed action and steps to be followed. As that would require complete seiion of discussion .

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

Now, whats your stand, what you want to do? pls clarify,
if you want to proceed legally with your husband then file a complaint with police.
you also have an option of filing Domestic Violence Case, 498A case.
more info can be provided after going through complete facts,

for further clarification call/meet me.