Married Daughter share in Rent income.

My mother is the sole owner on my Late Fathers Rented building. She has already divided the rent income in 3 parts(Hers and my 2 brothers)without my approval. I`m the youngest married daughter. Can I claim a share in the same ? Am I eligible to be part of it?

Assuming that the property was self acquired by your father and he did not leave behind a will all of you will have an equal share in the same. In case you are being denied your share a suit for partition may be instituted so that you may be awarded your share in the property