Lower court's order stayed by order of family court

Mc order given by lower court is stayed by order of family court. But lower court is forceing me to pay money though it is given the stay order copy which is being extended well by appeal court.I want to know powers of lowet court during Stay.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Daily my brother drining alcohol and coming home late midnight by that our health is getting very weak and getting severe headache so please consult w…

Read More

My sister's divorse case is currently in lower court(Chennai) filed by her husband. 10 days back her brother-in-law called her and informed that t…

Read More

I have been into relationship with a guy for long time now but he hasn't settled yet so he says he will marry me once he is settled n is ready to …

Read More

 its been 2 years ago my gf is blackmailing me. She is threatening me always. She has some photos when we r physical.now threntening me to get ma…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue