Legality of writing on stamp paper promise to get married in future

My boyfriend is asking to mention in stamp paper that, i am going to marry him in future, if my family members do Not allow me to marry him then he will file a complaint against me, i am not getting what should i do. I am not sure that in future he will respect me or give respect to my parents. What shld i do now?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
8 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

my wife is living with her parents since 5 months, she and her parents want me to leave my father, my mother has expired 10 years ago and now i live w…

Read More

Can one marry his neice as both parents are ready and willing to do so?…

Read More

Can a daughter make a case of bad behavior, exploitation, and harassment on her mother?…

Read More

I am 21 years old daughter whose parents have been fighting for 22 years and i have grown up suffering from their hate for each other. There were many…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue