Legal remedy for parents interference in their child's life

I do not want interference from my parents nor their property . I want to keep away from them. There is an difference between my mom and dad and now it's been 8-9 years . Because of difference between my parents my life and my sibling are effected and there are lot of difference. We all lost trust on one another. They do not treat me like their own kin, They treat me like a commodity. For them i am just a money making machine, They are emotionally torturing me for money saying it's my responsibility to take care of them and to get my sister married . They want me to get married as per their choice, They do not want to do anything in the home, They want me to earn and give them my whole salary. Don't i have a life, Am i any bonded slave to them . Don't i have right to lead my life on my terms and conditions. Is there any law points that need to be considered if i have to stay away from them. please advise.

You can move out of the house and live on your own without having any interference from them and you don't need any legal help in this matter. However, if they visit your home, harass you or cause any trouble to you then you can inform the police and later take injunction order from the court to help your present condition.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi