Legal Advice for Family Matter.....


Answers (2)

My Response to your query:

as per your query only reflect that you are victim of cheating by your wife's family.

Only this fact is not sufficient to advise you properly.

You can contact me for details consultation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the fact that you have been cheated by your wife and her family, therefore if you want to take some action against it then you need to discuss the same in detail and latter we can advice and take appropriate steps accordingly.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

can husband registered complainant u/s 448 IPC against his wife THEY ARE SEPERATLY LIVING SINCE TWO YEARS BOTH ARE JAIN…

Read More

Dear sir my sister got registered fir under section 498a and 406 ipc against husband and his family members three months back. Charge sheet has not be…

Read More

am married since 6 years,I don't have mother in law started abusing me verbally since then fir the sake of kids and nt letting me go to wo…

Read More

Sir/mam me 19 year ka hu and m ek ladki k saath relationship m hu 8 month s and wo ladki 18+ h uske ghr waale uski jbrdsti shaadi kraa rh h and ghr ch…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue