Legal action against wife threatening to commit suicide

Am aged 28, Hindu, am love and arrange marriage by parents, the problem is my wife not staying with my parents, for that she attempted suicide to go for nuclear family, now we are living separately without my parents,she never willing to come and see my parents, she always staying with her parents, now am suffering for my food and eating in hotels, she use to go her moms home by staying 3 to 4 days in a week.If I anything ask she blames like am hitting her and I will give police complaint, and also she used to threaten by attempting suicide by using knife, jumping from building...This things happening from last 5 years, now I can’t tolerate this, I feel depressed and pain, we have 3 years girl, we don’t have marital intercourse like regular couples, like 3 to 4 months once like that, can you suggest me for what I have to do to overcome this problems

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."