Legal action against wife threatening to commit suicide

Am aged 28, Hindu, am love and arrange marriage by parents, the problem is my wife not staying with my parents, for that she attempted suicide to go for nuclear family, now we are living separately without my parents,she never willing to come and see my parents, she always staying with her parents, now am suffering for my food and eating in hotels, she use to go her moms home by staying 3 to 4 days in a week.If I anything ask she blames like am hitting her and I will give police complaint, and also she used to threaten by attempting suicide by using knife, jumping from building...This things happening from last 5 years, now I can’t tolerate this, I feel depressed and pain, we have 3 years girl, we don’t have marital intercourse like regular couples, like 3 to 4 months once like that, can you suggest me for what I have to do to overcome this problems

You better talk to your wife and make her to understand the importance of a nucleus family. However you listen to her and politely ask her why she is opposing and find out the real reasons. As a son you tell her that you can't disown your parents and morally you are bound to support them especially when they are aged. In case your parents are hale and healthy and could stand on their own legs it is better for you to live with your wife for some time till she is comfortable to live with all of you. Hence think about from all the sides if at all you want to preserve the marriage in the interest of your child as well.