Legal action against brothers wife for putting false allegations

My brother’s wife has filed a false dowry case against my brother and my whole family including me. each and every allegations are false.It is like a made up story to match the dates when she went to home. What shall we do ?? :(

Dear dear sir you have not mention that in which state your brothers wife has registered the case 4 better guidance I need the FIR copy if FIR has been registered and charge sheet if it has been submitted to the court you all need to produce yourself before Court and get bail out.

Is their any FIR? We first need to examine the documents and check the veracity of her alleged claims. Without looking the documents related to dowry case, we won't be able to tell you future course of action. If FIR is there then we have to take stay of arrest for your family from high court and also pray for quashing of FIR. Kindly contact my nainital office or meet me in person.