Legal action against brothers wife for putting false allegations

My brother’s wife has filed a false dowry case against my brother and my whole family including me. each and every allegations are false.It is like a made up story to match the dates when she went to home. What shall we do ?? :(

Answers (1)

77 votes

Dear dear sir you have not mention that in which state your brothers wife has registered the case 4 better guidance I need the FIR copy if FIR has been registered and charge sheet if it has been submitted to the court you all need to produce yourself before Court and get bail out.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."