Legal action against brothers wife for putting false allegations

My brother’s wife has filed a false dowry case against my brother and my whole family including me. each and every allegations are false.It is like a made up story to match the dates when she went to home. What shall we do ?? :(

Dear dear sir you have not mention that in which state your brothers wife has registered the case 4 better guidance I need the FIR copy if FIR has been registered and charge sheet if it has been submitted to the court you all need to produce yourself before Court and get bail out.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli