land problem in relatives as cousins have filed case against us.

we are using land from 20 years,we paid money for land & tax from 20 years seems,but no my cousins filled case against on us .we have tax bills,passbook on our name & online entry for land.we got notice from court,if we go through lawyer is their my problems for us.

Answers (1)

207 votes

No, in fact you must engage a skilled property lawyer. A property law expert will be able to build grounds for an injunction that will allow you to use the property till the suit is decided.

An order for injunction will come into effect immediately and will stop the other party from forcing you to leave the property.

Further, a lawyer will also be able to identify grounds on which you can claim title to the property or the gaps in your case if any.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."