land problem in relatives as cousins have filed case against us.

we are using land from 20 years,we paid money for land & tax from 20 years seems,but no registration.now my cousins filled case against on us .we have tax bills,passbook on our name & online entry for land.we got notice from court,if we go through lawyer is their my problems for us.

No, in fact you must engage a skilled property lawyer. A property law expert will be able to build grounds for an injunction that will allow you to use the property till the suit is decided.

An order for injunction will come into effect immediately and will stop the other party from forcing you to leave the property.

Further, a lawyer will also be able to identify grounds on which you can claim title to the property or the gaps in your case if any.