Is there any legal procedure to stop my girlfriend from breaking up

Me n ma gf was in relatnship for last three years both families knws abt our relatnship but last 15 days she blocked ma number on her phone n TLD me DAT she's doing breakup vth mee . I ask her for what ? She blamed me DAT m flirting vth other girls dis n DAT . so I try to explain her but she dnt . n TLD me not to call o message her n blocked me on watsapp n phone contact .so I try calling her parents but same replies . so I need help I do want to lose her ever in ma life

No, there is no legal procedure to stop your girlfriend breaking up with you. She is an individual and you should respect her choices. Whatever her reasons may be, she has the right to choose who she wants to be with and who she doesn't want to be with. Forcing and harassing someone will not make them come back to you. On the contrary, you can get in legal trouble for stalking, harassment, etc.