×

quesis not having a second kid a reason for divorce?

i want to know if it is only a husbands decision to decide how many kids is required for a family?

is it a reason for divorce if a wife is not willing to have a second kid because of the postpartum trauma underwent at the delivery the first time.

but the husband has been pressurizing and threatening for a second kid or else face a divorce .

does a wife have no say in such a matter?

There is no such right to decide the number of kids, in law. Its a mutual decision which needs to be taken by both husband and wife. No one can force upon you to have kids.

Secondly,  this cannot be a ground for divorce. If your husband is forcing you,  you can file a complaint in the women cell. Such behaviour of your husband would amount to mental harassment and sexual, depending on your situation.

Also, to pursue it legally its important to know, how many years have you  been married? Also certain other personal details would be required to take the correct step.