Is Child Born Out Of Null and Void Marriage Entitled to maintenance

Dear sir my question is that whether child born out of null and void marriage entitled to maintenance under 125crpc ?

Answers (2)

323 votes

Dear the answer of your question is yes, the child can claim maintenance from his biological parents, there is no question of marriage whether it is null or void, in this matter child has full right, both against the mother and father.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

118 votes

In the response of your quiry, it is correct that the child has right to maintenance ,although marriage is null and void , status of marriage is not effect the rights of child and has same rights as from valid marriage...

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."