Is Child Born Out Of Null and Void Marriage Entitled to maintenance

Dear sir my question is that whether child born out of null and void marriage entitled to maintenance under 125crpc ?

Dear the answer of your question is yes, the child can claim maintenance from his biological parents, there is no question of marriage whether it is null or void, in this matter child has full right, both against the mother and father.

In the response of your quiry, it is correct that the child has right to maintenance ,although marriage is null and void , status of marriage is not effect the rights of child and has same rights as from valid marriage...