In relationship with woman for 8 years promised to marry now denying

Meri kisi ladki ke sath 8 year se relation chal raha tha aur wo ladki mujhse shadi ke naam pe 8 years tak mujhe use ki aur meri puri carrier ke sath kheli aur jab baat shadi ki aayi to wo aur uske ghar wale savi log badal gaye yadi yahi kisi ladki ke sath ho to court ladki ko support karta hai kya ladke ke liye waisa koi kanooun nhi bana hai jispe mai fight kar saku dhoka aur froud ka

Answers (1)

272 votes
You can't sue the girl on grounds you mentioned. Because, whatever you did for her was voluntarily and breaking a promise to marry is not at all ground for any legal action.

Even if you both were in a relationship for long time, she is still free to marry a boy of her choice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."