×

quesIn laws took wife to their home and not letting her return. What to do

Meri wife apne ghar kuch din ko gai thi uske ghar wale le gaye the jabrdasti uska fil nhi tha jane ko ab wo 15 bad wapas apne susral pati ke ghar ana chaha rahi h usko uske ghar wale ane nhi de rahe h agar mai kanoon ka sahara lu to mujhe kya karna chahiye uske ghar walo ke khilaf?

Assuming you are Hindus,

We suggest you to file Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act, Restitution Of Conjugal Rights wherein the court will pass an order to stay with you.

Further you should mention the above mentioned facts in your Section 9 application.