I have eloped with a girl who is a minor, what to do

I am 17years old my lover is18 can we elope without disturbance of her family what should I do to inform police before eloping so that no fir can be filled against me

Dear client,
If you want to marry with each other then you will have to wait for one year because you have not crossed the age of poverty.
In our country it is not permissible because you are not major so I'll advise you that you should wait for one year.
Akash Sharma Advocate High Court Allahabad.

Since you are still a minor, eloping would be the worst thing to do. It would not only get you in trouble but your lover could also face charges of kidnapping, etc. Try talking to your family or wait it out till you both reach adulthood and can be held legally liable for your own decisions.