Husband harassing me and not paying anything for maintenance

my husband has been harassing me for dowry since the beginning of marriage and have never paid me even a single penny for my expenses. he too 5 lakh rupees from me by lying to me and has not returned it yet. Also, my inlaws took all my jewellery and sold it to recover my husband debts. now i'm living with my parents and my husband has not paid any expenses for me or my chid. kindly let me know what action can i take against him and his family.

Hello mam firstly let me know ur marriage year. Secondly u hav many remedies available with you. U can file maintenamce case amd also file complaint. For more details u hav to avail our services as per our schdule and where u vl got all ur queries cleared.