How to save myself from my ex girlfriend blackmailing me for money

i was in relationship back 3 years with a girl we had sex which was our both decission we both were 18+ and then we broke up i dont talk to her from the last 30 months nowe suddenly her brother calls me to meet me and after meeting he beats me and blackmail me to give 10 lahk rupees or they will file a case against me what should i do ?? he was also giving me threats of women cell

do you have all your whatsapp chats etc and/or call records or photos etc of you and the girl? If yes then you have a strong case. You should file a complaint case before they do and also file for anticipatory bail. a FIR against you is not required for anticipatory. Contact a good lawyer.

Dear client: Before you move for any legal remedy - try to bring in on record what ever threat you are receiving.
It can be a phone recording, WhatsApp message, email, or any mode of communication which should show/ prove that you are really being blackmailed & threatened. Try to get at least 3- 4 such mode of threats recorded.( Both from your girlfriend & her brother)

Second step is complaint in this regard with respective police station/ authority.

Kindly revert after you have achieved the first step.