quesHow to prevent in-laws from meeting my children

Hi, Is there any law to support the clause that my in-laws won't be able to contact (meet, call anything) to me and my 10 month old son. I have filed a 498 case against mu husband and I am planning to take this in written from him as part of counseling in woman's commission and from some lawyer too. Please assist or suggest some ways.

  • ansLegally you cannot do so unless you have an express court order and to get it you will have to tell the court why you do not want the child to meet his grandparents what harm can be caused ?? etc... then after getting the order you can restrain them from visitations and if they are harming your child you can complaint to the nearest police station regarding it and initiate criminal proceedings. please contact your local lawyer for further advise.

    Advocate Vikram Vishwas Kulkarni

      Kolhapur Naka, Karad

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

sir meri saas meri patni ko mere athava mere parivar ke khilap bhadkati hai is…
I am Muslim man / married for a period of 02 yrs. in which we…
I am Hindu My husband mother and his younger brother harassed for dowry from my…
I was filed domestic violence case against my husband after 1 year we are together…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly