How to prevent family members from getting to you by any means ?

Me(18) and my gf(20) are planning to run away together to place and want nobody to find us from my family in any means ! how or what shall we do legally in order to successfully vanish from our current places and families and never getting found or searched ?

It is not the proper questions to answer . But you are advice to perform your marriage under the provision s of special marriage Act . Which will prevent you both from all the legal action that you family members going to take again you

Your gf cross the marriage year but you are not eligible to marry legally. For legal marriage required 21years age for male and 18 years for females. If you are take any wrong step then both will be face in any problems.

Your question does not relate to legal problem.
Flying out is not the solution. Wait till you attain age of 21 years. Be a self sufficient person by engaging yourself with any descent occupation as per your qualifications and if till then you can maintain your relationship than in spite of all opposition from all quarter you both can enter your marriage by applying for registration as per Hindu Marriage Act, 1956. In that case law will give you protection.

Well you have not attained the age of marriage ,
So the girl's view is very crucial in this matter, because if anything goes wrong being a boy you will be victimised.
So my advice wait wait wait, test , and don't take any emotional step which is illegal .