How to prevent family members from getting to you by any means ?

Me(18) and my gf(20) are planning to run away together to place and want nobody to find us from my family in any means ! how or what shall we do legally in order to successfully vanish from our current places and families and never getting found or searched ?

Answers (4)

It is not the proper questions to answer . But you are advice to perform your marriage under the provision s of special marriage Act . Which will prevent you both from all the legal action that you family members going to take again you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Your gf cross the marriage year but you are not eligible to marry legally. For legal marriage required 21years age for male and 18 years for females. If you are take any wrong step then both will be face in any problems.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Your question does not relate to legal problem.
Flying out is not the solution. Wait till you attain age of 21 years. Be a self sufficient person by engaging yourself with any descent occupation as per your qualifications and if till then you can maintain your relationship than in spite of all opposition from all quarter you both can enter your marriage by applying for registration as per Hindu Marriage Act, 1956. In that case law will give you protection.

Well you have not attained the age of marriage ,
So the girl's view is very crucial in this matter, because if anything goes wrong being a boy you will be victimised.
So my advice wait wait wait, test , and don't take any emotional step which is illegal .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir my husband don't undrstand me my father in law and two married sister in law always try to make my husband against me.what should I do…

Read More

Sir/Mam, Kya kbhi dowery cases me kisi ki job pr koi asr pda h jese suspend or terminate?…

Read More

If younger brother and brother wife is beating sisters and their own husband what type of file we can case against them…

Read More

I am 28 yrs old male. After years of abuse, I finally separated from them and told them not to follow me. I walked out without giving them my phone an…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue