How to legally proceed for love marriage under christian law

Me and my girlfriend wanna get in register office. What is the procedure. We are christians

Sir, you can register marriage undet Indian Special Marriage Act. The bride and bridegroom must fulfill the terms and conditions of the provisions of the law. You better consult a Lawyer for this purpose or otherwise contact me, I will guid you.

You can get your marriage registered under the Special Marriages Act.
After a simple ceremony, you can fill the form (available at delhi.gov.in) and proceed with the formalities.
Alternatively, you can take an online appointment for a Court marriage, fill in the requisite form and apply for a marriage certificate.