How to legally proceed for love marriage under christian law

13-Apr-2023 (In Family Law)
Me and my girlfriend wanna get in register office. What is the procedure. We are christians
Answers (2)

Answer #1
829 votes
You can get your marriage registered under the Special Marriages Act.
After a simple ceremony, you can fill the form (available at and proceed with the formalities.
Alternatively, you can take an online appointment for a Court marriage, fill in the requisite form and apply for a marriage certificate.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
583 votes
Sir, you can register marriage undet Indian Special Marriage Act. The bride and bridegroom must fulfill the terms and conditions of the provisions of the law. You better consult a Lawyer for this purpose or otherwise contact me, I will guid you.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."