quesHow to divide deceased father's bank accounts?

We are three brothers.My father expired last year in january without any will.He has some savings in different accounts and 2-3 fix deposits.But all of them without any nomination.One of my brothers is not on friendly terms with us.He is not willing to join us to draw that money.We are in dire need of that money to clear our debts.What can we do in this situation?plz guide and bank says that all legal heirs sud b present to draw that money.Plz help.

  • ans

    There are 2 remedies.

    1. You can file a partition suit in the concerned civil court.

    2. All of the legal heirs should meet in front of an advocate to divide the property and father's accounts equally and make a written agreement regarding the same division. 

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

My Wife telling we cheated her & her family, when we given Marriage Bio Data…
What can I do if my brother and my parents are torturing me physically and…
I am 24yr old woman.my parents keep harrasing me mentally from childhood.i am in depression…
I m 30 year old and want to marriage with my partner, she will be…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Preeti Joshi

  District Court
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly