How to deal legally with harassment by sister in law

My sister in law is a cunning women. Her only aim of life is to make my and my wife's life worst by constantly persuading my parents and sister and also relatives against me and my wife. I love my parents and I want to live with them peiecefully but my sister in law makes my mother to scold my wife. She also persuade my mother to persuade my father agaisnt me. She keeps eye on how to make my parents against me. My parents and very innocent they can't see what is right what is wrong. Her influence is so strong that they speak her words. She is behind my father's property as well. I fear that she will persuade my parents to discard me from my property rights. Can this be treated as mental harassment and put to legal help? Can I condemn my parents decision under her influence.

You can file a suit for partition under Hindu succession act. Moreover
If you agree your wife can file a dowry harassment case against your sister in law provided 7 years have not elapsed from the date of your marriage

Hi. In the narrow conspectus of facts narrated by you it is evident that the actions of your sister in law is contrary to your rights/interests. It is possible that she could influence your parents discard you from any rights in the family property by way of a testamentary document. In that event you will have to challenge that documents in accordance with law and the grounds available in law to challenge the same. As far as mental harrassment is concerned, it is quite subjective but in case the relationships are already sour between the families then you can just register a general diary with your local police station.

Hello,
For the query you posted, I would suggest the following:

As for the scenario, you can move before the concerned adjudicating authority and file a domestic violence complaint.
Further similar other proceedings can as well be initiated.

I hope that answers your query.

Best
M.Faris