How to become a legal guardian of an Adult ?

Sir, I'm 50 yrs old. My close (25yrs) friends' daughter (22yrs) has some time astrogically and not considering their parents for anything 70%. She is about to finish her studies. I've been taking care along with their parents last 5 yrs. Is there any option to authorise me as legal guardian temp or permanent? as she is prone to mistakes due to age & inexperience. This move is in accordance with her parents. Kindly suggest legal options

You do not have any legal right over your friend's daughter who is already 22 years. Even her parents do not have any right to authorize you to take care of her as legal guardian. Further more you can help her in studies or whatever even without being as legal guardian.