How should I get my wife to stay with me - her parents are threatening

We got married 3 months ago in an Arya Samaj mandir and then got the marriage registered in the court. Since our marriage, my wife has ben staying with her parents as they are not agreeing to the marriage and are also threatening that they will harm us if she stays with me.

What legal options do we have to safeguard our lives and marriage?

Assuming you are hindus,
You can file a petition under section 9 of the hindu marriage act which deals with restitution of conjugal rights.

Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 has been explained below for your understanding:

Section 9. 

Restitution of conjugal rights - When either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply, by petition to the district court, for restitution of conjugal rights and the court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, may decree restitution of conjugal rights accordingly.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli