×

quesHow much time does it take for passing judgement on partition suit.

How much time wl be take for passing judgement on partition suit filed by hindu widow against her hindu in-laws to get her only Class l heir rightful claims on her husband's estate by calculation comes under to her of 25lakhs. All documents are in favour of widow... just that in-laws don't want to give her rightful share... keep on indirectly mentally harassing by checking or following on social sites... like google plus... etc... partition suit yet to be filed.

• ansI have learnt that you still have not file suit for partition, you have to firstly collect all documents such as 1. Property Cards of all relavent proerties.
    2.Revenue record documents such as 7/12 extract, Mutation enteries doc. n relevant documents.
    After set of paper you have require time to file plaint through lawyer. After filing of case it will take atleast 2 years for prelimanary decree. further you get one more year to get your share and propety in your hand.