How can i marry my ex-girlfriend who is already married

I want to marriage my x girl friend. but now my girl friend have two son. she got married for other person about 5 years ago . but in this time she want to marry me. becouse she can't leave without me. but how can i marriage please help me sir.what can i do?

you cannot marry a married woman! rather you are advice to stay away for the moment from your gf as you may be prosecuted under section 494/366 ipc.
first your gf has to obtain a decree of divorce from her husband, only she can remarry with you.