How can i marry my ex-girlfriend who is already married

 I want to marriage my x girl friend. but now my girl friend have two son. she got married for other person about 5 years ago . but in this time she want to marry me. becouse she can't leave without me. but how can i marriage please help me sir.what can i do?

Answers (1)

you cannot marry a married woman! rather you are advice to stay away for the moment from your gf as you may be prosecuted under section 494/366 ipc.
first your gf has to obtain a decree of divorce from her husband, only she can remarry with you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

meri wife ko 4 saal ghar chode ho gai jiski missing report darj hai, mere pass 4 kids hai jinka palan posan mai kr rha hu,kya mai dusri saadi kr skta …

Read More

My spouse works in an Indian based MNC company . She is deputed to US, as we are having difficult phase in our marriage life, she is not responding an…

Read More

Hi i am staying in Bangalore with my mother from last 15 years but my dad used to stay in Kolkata with his family. Whenever he used become sick his br…

Read More

agar wife husband Ko Bina btaay abortion Kara leti h to ?? or usko jhuth bolti h ke miscarriage hua h. or Baad me written me Kabul kar leti h ke usne …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue