Hindu undivided family property, can i share from grandfather?

I live abroad. My family in India ( parents, grandmother, brother his wife and daughter) run living expenses on my grandfathers HUF. I bought a house and asked my father to lend me some money. He refused. I need to know if I ask for partition of HUF from my grandfathers HUF, then in future am I entitled also to a share in my father's HUF, or can he will it all away to my older brother.

This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

You can ask for partition now there is no legal hurdle. In future you will be having full right to get share in your father's own property / property received in partition. Your step to seek partition at this stage will not debar you to seek share in your father's property.