×

Harassment and mental torture by family members

We are 4 members in or family.father is retired,mother home maker,elder sister it engg,me it engg.I am a married person.though my husband is staying outside of Odisha I am currently staying with my family.my mother is tortureing me always without any reason n she does not want to sleep me in home. Same my elder sister feels reluctant and doesnt want me to stay at home though she does not like me much.my elder sister wants property and she wants I should not get anything from property. My father has a house and he has bought a land in my mothers name.Though she does not like me,she will never give me any property.kindly suggest what will be good for me.father is 60 yr old,mother 50 and sister is 30

The property belongs to your mother . In which year it was purchase. At that time what is your age . Whether you mother is house wife or working lady . What about the property of your grandfather please answer for better suggestions

I think you have legal right in your parent's property so no need to watch that , you should give time to your husband and family, once you being engaged in your own affairs you will be psychologically free. Consult a lawyer.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Dear client,
I feel very reluctant to give you any legal suggetion as because your mentioned statements have no clear clarification,So it will be better for u to meet physically a lawyer for property and so also meet a family counsellor.