Harassment and mental torture by family members

We are 4 members in or family.father is retired,mother home maker,elder sister it engg,me it engg.I am a married person.though my husband is staying outside of Odisha I am currently staying with my family.my mother is tortureing me always without any reason n she does not want to sleep me in home. Same my elder sister feels reluctant and doesnt want me to stay at home though she does not like me much.my elder sister wants property and she wants I should not get anything from property. My father has a house and he has bought a land in my mothers name.Though she does not like me,she will never give me any property.kindly suggest what will be good for me.father is 60 yr old,mother 50 and sister is 30

Answers (3)

240 votes

The property belongs to your mother . In which year it was purchase. At that time what is your age . Whether you mother is house wife or working lady . What about the property of your grandfather please answer for better suggestions

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

186 votes

I think you have legal right in your parent's property so no need to watch that , you should give time to your husband and family, once you being engaged in your own affairs you will be psychologically free. Consult a lawyer.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience
257 votes

Dear client,
I feel very reluctant to give you any legal suggetion as because your mentioned statements have no clear clarification,So it will be better for u to meet physically a lawyer for property and so also meet a family counsellor.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi, My sister got married in April 2015, her husband was working somewhere else from his hometown. In laws told her to stay with them for some time an…

Read More

The open area provided to us for air and light in our flat is blocked and covered by our neighbours living above us. Builder who has undertaken in the…

Read More

My wife fill the false complaint against me and my family regarding we are demanding dowry torture her try to murder her . What next I have to do and …

Read More

Respected sir, my father is a teacher and we are 05 brothers and 04 are living out of city.our eldest brother and his wife are living with my mother. …

Read More