Got pregnant with married man can child claim share in his property

I am Hindu. I am in a relationship with a married man .We wr in love when I was 15 .now I am 37 .He cheated me.but we r still together. I am pregnant. Can my child take the name of his father without his permission. What can I do in that case.will my child get any rights from his father.

women married with already married man can not claim any right in his property as her marriage itself is null and void as the first marriege is still in subsistance and divorce with first wife is not granted thereby dissolving the first marriage, however her children has every right in his property though he / she may be illegitimate child in the eyes of Law.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli