Got pregnant with married man can child claim share in his property

I am Hindu. I am in a relationship with a married man .We wr in love when I was 15 .now I am 37 .He cheated me.but we r still together. I am pregnant. Can my child take the name of his father without his permission. What can I do in that case.will my child get any rights from his father.

Answers (1)

women married with already married man can not claim any right in his property as her marriage itself is null and void as the first marriege is still in subsistance and divorce with first wife is not granted thereby dissolving the first marriage, however her children has every right in his property though he / she may be illegitimate child in the eyes of Law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

This is my grand fathers house, 3 male+ 3 female brothers told they are not giving share in the house ok we agreed to get the little amount but still …

Read More

Mama baap ke the property me hissa kese le?…

Read More

Can a widow through her will write the property in one child's name, though she has more children. The property was her husband's who did not …

Read More

We have faimly property , the name on Index 2 is of mother, brother, and me. My brother kept a tenant in the property and now tenenant and brother are…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue