Girl's family is not accepting our arya samaj marriage

Sir maine arya samaj me shadi ki thi ..... Shadi k 3 mahine ho gye ...... Ldki k ghrwalo ne certificate dekha or bole hum.nhi maante ye sb or vo ldki ki or khin shadi kr rhe h ab main kya kru mere paas certificate h dec me shadi ki thi maine

Answers (3)

140 votes

If you and your partner both are major and got married in arya samaj mandir, that is a valid marriage. And after your marriage, the second marriage will be void until you take divorce. You can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights in the court of law and also a petition in High Court under Article 226 of Constitution of India.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

336 votes

Shaadi Shuda ladki ki doosri shaadi karwana kanooni apraadh hai. Aap yeh baat ladki ke ghar waalon ko samjaiye. Agar fir bhi na maanein toh fir Police ya Court ki help leni padegi. Agar aapki wife aap ke saath reh rahi hai toh koi problem nahin honi chahiye. Par agar woh ghar waalon ke saath reh rahi hain aur woh log unhe jabardasti aap se door rakhe hain toh iske liye kanooni karyawahi ki ja sakti hai.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
50 votes

In my opinion If both of you are Hindu You can approach court for restitution of conjugal rights with your wife or file a criminal complaint against the family members of the girl. I would require more facts regarding your case to provide proper advice.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."