Girl's family is not accepting our arya samaj marriage

Sir maine arya samaj me shadi ki thi ..... Shadi k 3 mahine ho gye ...... Ldki k ghrwalo ne certificate dekha or bole hum.nhi maante ye sb or vo ldki ki or khin shadi kr rhe h ab main kya kru mere paas certificate h dec me shadi ki thi maine

If you and your partner both are major and got married in arya samaj mandir, that is a valid marriage. And after your marriage, the second marriage will be void until you take divorce. You can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights in the court of law and also a petition in High Court under Article 226 of Constitution of India.

Shaadi Shuda ladki ki doosri shaadi karwana kanooni apraadh hai. Aap yeh baat ladki ke ghar waalon ko samjaiye. Agar fir bhi na maanein toh fir Police ya Court ki help leni padegi. Agar aapki wife aap ke saath reh rahi hai toh koi problem nahin honi chahiye. Par agar woh ghar waalon ke saath reh rahi hain aur woh log unhe jabardasti aap se door rakhe hain toh iske liye kanooni karyawahi ki ja sakti hai.

In my opinion If both of you are Hindu You can approach court for restitution of conjugal rights with your wife or file a criminal complaint against the family members of the girl. I would require more facts regarding your case to provide proper advice.