FAther in law took wife to their home by force?

My father in law had forcefully taken my wife to his home. In case i bring back her and my 2 month old child back to my home by some way, can my father in law file or lodge any complaint against me? What can I do to get them back safely ?

You can file an FIR for kidnapping against your father in law.
You can file a case of restitution of conjugal rights seeking direction for bringing your child along with your wife.

For speedy process, seek police help Your father in law cannot file a case against you if you have not done anything wrong. Asking your wife and child to come back to their home is no crime or offence under Indian law.