Father denying to give the property registry papers belongs to son

Husband ke name ke Registery hai. Papa ko locker me rakhe ke lithe Deepawali the . After 10yrs we ask papal give my Registery He said no i am not return u. We belongs Hindu family

The property purchased by your husband will remain his . If father has kept the paper with him are useless for him he can't use the same your husband will remain owner unless he himself transfer the property to any one you can the certified copy of the same from the office of sub registrar nothing to worry.ok

In the response, your I suggest you that you can apply for a duplicate copy of registered document, and also can take action against your father in law for more quires you can send me details...

Any body can not retain your valuable documents even if that maybe your father also. You can file application before police authorities for taking action against your father for non return of your registry. Or you can also file the case civil suit for mandatory injunction to return the document