Father denying to give the property registry papers belongs to son

Husband ke name ke Registery hai. Papa ko locker me rakhe ke lithe Deepawali the . After 10yrs we ask papal give my Registery He said no i am not return u. We belongs Hindu family

Answers (3)

229 votes

The property purchased by your husband will remain his . If father has kept the paper with him are useless for him he can't use the same your husband will remain owner unless he himself transfer the property to any one you can the certified copy of the same from the office of sub registrar nothing to worry.ok

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

190 votes

In the response, your I suggest you that you can apply for a duplicate copy of registered document, and also can take action against your father in law for more quires you can send me details...

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
343 votes

Any body can not retain your valuable documents even if that maybe your father also. You can file application before police authorities for taking action against your father for non return of your registry. Or you can also file the case civil suit for mandatory injunction to return the document

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."