family issue. Daughter in law threatening. What are my options ?

My son got married before five months His wife blamed that he is not capable to do the sexual these peoples are threatened us by means of MARPIT..GHAR PAR GALI DENA...ZAGADA KARANA....Matter goes to police. Now we are in need of legal help. How we can cope with the situation. I am retired bank officer. My son also a bank employee

Answers (2)

288 votes

Kindly re-frame you query and provide with more detail facts. I assume that they must have threaten you but I cannot understand the reason of such threat. Kindly also let me know regarding the police complaints as on what grounds are taken in the police complaint. I can provide you with legal help. Kindly book a consultancy call.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

233 votes

Hello sir
You can file a police complaint against your daughter in law...
Further u can medical test of your son and get certificate from Dr. that your son is fit.
And after that u can approached the court..

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."