family issue. Daughter in law threatening. What are my options ?

My son got married before five months His wife blamed that he is not capable to do the sexual relation.now these peoples are threatened us by means of MARPIT..GHAR PAR GALI DENA...ZAGADA KARANA....Matter goes to police. Now we are in need of legal help. How we can cope with the situation. I am retired bank officer. My son also a bank employee

Kindly re-frame you query and provide with more detail facts. I assume that they must have threaten you but I cannot understand the reason of such threat. Kindly also let me know regarding the police complaints as on what grounds are taken in the police complaint. I can provide you with legal help. Kindly book a consultancy call.

Hello sir
You can file a police complaint against your daughter in law...
Further u can medical test of your son and get certificate from Dr. that your son is fit.
And after that u can approached the court..