quesFamily dispute

my brother in law nowadays drinks a lot n fights with my in laws n my husband..he is the elder one.he is married n has 1 kid.4 yrs back..whn he got married his behavior changed absolutely, his wife used to fight with my mother in law.he lives in a different house nw. but they send their kid every day.he shows up every nw n then,last night he fought with my in laws again...drunk..,my inlaws r very calm n sweet ppl actually...my husband asked him to stop fighting..bt he dint..instead started howling towards my husband...somehow he ws sent back to his home.bt instead of sleeping he went back to buy more liquor on his scooty n fell off..got wounded..came home...called 100 n filed a complaint against my husband saying that he hurted him..police came but found nthng..bt the prb still persists...my brother in law is bent upon destroying my husband...so as to satisfy his ego...he might file more such cases afterwards...he is touching new lows nwadays..cn sum1 pls help me by telling me what legal or police related steps cn we take to save my husband or my father in law from falling prey to his such evil plans.

  • ansyou need to file appropriate police complaint near you so that in future if a false case is filed by your brother in law against your husband you are in position to defend your self,it is futher advised that you family members sit together decide about your brother in law ,because this way he will keep on disturbing your peace of min

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to marry agirl . My family side no problem, but girl side family…

My elder brother is 12yrs elder than me. When I was only 2yrs old my…

husband wife joint property,husband died two years ago, now family member mother,1 adult daughter and…

How a boy and girl can get married without the rituals as family not agreeing.…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Preeti Joshi

  District Court
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly