Does my daughter in law has share in my property after my son's death

I lost my son 6 mth back. I also have a daughter. After my sons death my daughter in law and her parents are harrising me. They are forcing me to sell the property which is owned me n give them 60%money.I also have a grandson who is 7yrs old. I am afraid of my daughter in law as she threateneds me I m a65+ n also have lot of medical issues. I dont wish to give anything to my daughter in law as she behalfs very badly with me. Please guide me...

Helo madam your son in law have only rights on her husband aquired property. Not your property which earned bye you. But your grand son have share in your ancentral property. He was legail heir of his fathers property.

Son and daughter has equal rights on their ancestral and parental properties as they are the legal heirs of the same lawfully. Thus your grandson and daughter-in-law also can claim their legal right over your property but at the same time till your lifetime and will and wish nobody can demand or threaten you leave this property as this is all you have as your shelter and basic survival rights too.