Do parents gets notified within 30 days of registration of marriage?

Hi, I am Hindu bridegroom and I love a girl who is a muslim. We want to get married but the girl's parents against accepting a Hindu Bridegroom and I don't want to convert to Islam. So we want to register our marriage legally in case if we face any issues by her parents in future, they can't separate us. Please tell me how we can do it. Also within the 30days period of notice, will her parents be notified by the registrar office or just they publish in notice board. Note: we meet the eligibility criteria to get married and we are IT professionals who can take care of the life by ourselves.

Under Sec-5 of the Special Marriage Act, 1954, either of you shall give a written notice to the Marriage Officer having jurisdiction over your place of residence. The Marriage Officer shall enter the notice in the Marriage Notice Book kept at his office and also affix a copy of it in his office. He is not required to send a copy of the notice to anyone including your respective parents. Valid objections will be entertained only if the intended marriage could contravene any of the conditions laid down in Sec-4 of the Act. In your case, there is no such ground for raising any valid objection. Good luck.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli