Daughter in law threatening to file false rape case against me ?

Sir I am in bad situation. Normally bahu pareshan hoti hai sasural se par agar sasural pareshan ho bahu se to kya kare.... She directly saying ki mujhe rape case me fasa degi... I know she can\'t prove it kyo ki maine aisa kuchh nhi kiya.... But I doubt aur system.. But mujhe dar is baat ka nahi hai , I know ki mai bekasur hu . My problem is upsc if FIR against me I can\'t apply for that...

All that you can do is to go to the nearest police station and give it in writing that such a things is happening in your house. The police will not entertain it but ask them to just keep it on record. Also, if there are any quarrels between you, try to record or video graph those quarrels. That is the max that you can do as of now.

Don't worry such a type of cases happening now a days .. please do one thing if u have such a type of fear go to nearest police station and give them written complaint in that complaint narrate all these facts .. also take acknowledge ment for that complaint ..