Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Daughter in law threatening to file false rape case against me ?

Sir I am in bad situation. Normally bahu pareshan hoti hai sasural se par agar sasural pareshan ho bahu se to kya kare.... She directly saying ki mujhe rape case me fasa degi... I know she can\'t prove it kyo ki maine aisa kuchh nhi kiya.... But I doubt aur system.. But mujhe dar is baat ka nahi hai , I know ki mai bekasur hu . My problem is upsc if FIR against me I can\'t apply for that...

Answers (2)

All that you can do is to go to the nearest police station and give it in writing that such a things is happening in your house. The police will not entertain it but ask them to just keep it on record. Also, if there are any quarrels between you, try to record or video graph those quarrels. That is the max that you can do as of now.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Don't worry such a type of cases happening now a days .. please do one thing if u have such a type of fear go to nearest police station and give them written complaint in that complaint narrate all these facts .. also take acknowledge ment for that complaint ..

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hello sir.. Im lavanya frm mysore.. I hv sm marriage issues.. N my husband stops giving my babies n my expenses all of a sudden n eapecially at emerge…

Read More

My daughter had a loan from canarabank for m.b.a education loan.2007 I was working in the same bank and I took retirement in 2001.due to medical reaso…

Read More

My age 58 y m ek vidva hu . mere bete bahu bahut tang krte h marte pidte h. police m complend krne PR bahu ne hi mujhe PR dahej or mansik utpidna ka c…

Read More

This is a family scenario. A daughter in law had put herself ablaze at home. On noticing, the in laws took her to the nearby hospital immediately. But…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue