×

quesCousin's mother making false allegations on me. What to do?

From past 2 months. My cousin's mom is coming to my office and saying to my seniors that i have sexually exploited her daughter. She is also coming to my office and home. Her daughter(my cousin) knows that all those allegations are wrong. Can i get a restraining order against her? What can i do?

It is stated that you can file an application under Order 39 Rule 2 of Civil Procedure Code, wherein you can see seek order thereby restraining your cousin's mom to come near your office.

Further you can file a police complaint for mental harassment and false allegation.