Cousin's mother making false allegations on me. What to do?

From past 2 months. My cousin's mom is coming to my office and saying to my seniors that i have sexually exploited her daughter. She is also coming to my office and home. Her daughter(my cousin) knows that all those allegations are wrong. Can i get a restraining order against her? What can i do?

Answers (1)

196 votes

It is stated that you can file an application under Order 39 Rule 2 of Civil Procedure Code, wherein you can see seek order thereby restraining your cousin's mom to come near your office.

Further you can file a police complaint for mental harassment and false allegation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."