Complaint against family members for torturing mentally and physically

I am 17 years old, I live in a joint family. My two elder cousin sisters are making my life miserable in every possible ways. They are tourtuing me mentally as well as pysically. My father when is in stress comes home drunk and makes disturbing verbal communication which is indecent as most of the things of which he accuses me for is not true. I have been hit with a bat, the metal part of the broom and whichever thing comes to my father's hand. During these drunk periods my father has threatened me of Killing me. The other members of the family are also silent about these things is because my elder cousin sisters have turned them against me by saying about my boyfriend, and they have also made indecent comments by questioning my virginity, etc. I cannot endure this anymore. My father has also openly declared in the family that I would not be allowed to study further and if I do I won't be allowed to chose the place or college. Please help me.

Yes you must be protected from the mental and physical tourture of the family members . File a petition in c . W c by stationg all the allegations that you are facing in day to day life then they will take steps

Dear.
You are a minor girl. So you can complain before the Chairperson State commission for protection of child rights through Email or register post and also through phone. The detail address, contact number and email address are available. You can search in Google and also you can contact me. The stake holders of child rights commission helps you. If any illegal things will be happened with you then immediately contact 1098.This number is child helpline.

You being a young girl of 17 you are still minor and you have option to complain before the police against your cousins as well as against your father for torture meted to you. Being a minor you can seek the help of Child Protection Officer who can take you to her custody and arrange for your safe stay in any short stay homes at the expense of State. But to me it is always important to have a family and as such try to convince your family members that you don't have any stigma and that you are a good kid of the home like that of your cousin sisters. You too remember that as you are not adult you have not attained the age of discretion. So you shall utilize this period in your career building than indulging in other extraneous thing to which your parents as well as other family members are objecting.