Complaint against false degree of Law

If a person holded a fake degree of law.then how can I collect information regarding his degree and how can I prove it by RTI.

Answers (2)

295 votes

If a person holds a fake law degree, you can ask the details of his degree from bar council further you can ask education details from the institution he studied and if it is found that there is no record of his degree and degree being found fake, you can file a complaint to bar council regarding suspension of his advocacy license

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

259 votes

You can get relevant information through the university concerned by applying through rti or else you may seek information through bar Council concerned, in case, you have NY suspicion regarding fake degree of law.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Respectes Sir/mam Toady one of my father friend asked him 1 lakh advance towards some bank issue on which my father gave him in exchange for cheque wh…

Read More

My husband filled suit under section 25 for custody of kids (one 17 years and one 7 years) at jammu in 2015. I get it transferred to Delhi through Sup…

Read More

I am 30 years old unmarried male. My mother had received a share in her ancestral property. She has handed over the entire amount to some third party …

Read More

meri bahen ka family matter chal raha hai lekin ab us k haband ne dusri shadi kar le hai is bare me legal kiya karsakte hai…

Read More