Complaint against false degree of Law

If a person holded a fake degree of law.then how can I collect information regarding his degree and how can I prove it by RTI.

If a person holds a fake law degree, you can ask the details of his degree from bar council further you can ask education details from the institution he studied and if it is found that there is no record of his degree and degree being found fake, you can file a complaint to bar council regarding suspension of his advocacy license

You can get relevant information through the university concerned by applying through rti or else you may seek information through bar Council concerned, in case, you have NY suspicion regarding fake degree of law.