Clarification on procedure to disown daughter after divorce

I AM HINDU NAIDU COMMUNITY. I am married 28 years back and have a daughter aged 25 years and 7 years back my ex wife ran away from me for her mistakes and divorced me and I gave my company and money as I was penny less as she has taken every thing. After my divorce never came to me or saw me past 7 years but both are living with money of my company and I bhave nothing to live. In fact I have one property got by settlement deed from my father and I have pledged and the same is being auctiond by bank since I am going to ger remarried the new girl is afraid of the money she will be helping me to restart and she insists to disown my daughter who has never seen me after divorce. As my ex-wife is living with her brother in-law and her boyfriends which my daughter has considered as hers As I am so depressed I would like to disown my daughter as I may be helped by my new wife and I may earn money through her support and my daughter not to claim when I make money.

You are not able to frame your question in the right way. Having said that whether you earn on your own or through someone, it is your self earned money or property. So no one can stake a claim against your property which your are going to earn in future. However, if your daughter is minor, she has every right to claim maintenance against you and you are duty bound to support her till the time of her marriage.

There is no necessity to disown your daughter. Your daughter cannot make any claim against your property or your earnings. Your daughter is 25 years old, there is no legal obligation that you have to support her in any way. Is she interfering in your present life now? In what way? There is no way that she can disturb your new life & wife. In case you need any further advice or assistance, kindly contact me.