Claiming maintenance from husband after separation

I am forced separated from husband for 7 months now on basis of religion conversion to christianity after hindu marriage.No maintenance is paid from him on ground that I am professionally qualified and he is jobless(wantedly).I am jobless since graduating & facing issues getting a decent one and have health issues.What legal action should be taken?

You can file a case for maintenance in a Family Court. You can also file a petition under Domestic Violence Act. As a Lady you have several options to claim for maintenance and also to assert your rights. If you are in Chennai and need any further assistance then you can contact me.